Share this Image On Your Site
With our free and accredited program, students have the opportunity to complete their middle and high school education with 100% online classes. With the flexibility of a web-based learning environment, students can achieve academic success with the help of one-on-one instruction with California certified teachers. Here’s how it works:
Requirements for Enrollment
- Grades 6-12
- Must be residents of San Diego, Orange, Riverside, Imperial County
Must enroll as a full-time student
- Fill out our online enrollment form at https://sdvirtualschools.com/get-started/
- An advisor will contact you and explain the enrollment process and how to get started.
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Foreign Languages
- Health Education
Our Individualized Approach
- Students will be assigned a teacher who will contact them daily and help navigate their online classes.
- They can come to one of our 3 locations for in-person help from teachers.
- Students can address strengths and weakness without competing for teacher’s time.
- Teachers use virtual online whiteboards to visually explain concepts.
- Students develop a sense of responsibility for their academic success.
- English 40 credits
- Mathematics 30 credits
- Physical Education 20 credits
- Life Science 10 credits
- Physical Science 10 credits
- World History 10 credits
- US History 10 credits
- American Government 5 credits
- Economics 5 credits
- Visual/Performing Arts or LOTE 10 credits
- Electives 70 credits
Complete the Program
- Receive a WASC accredited high school diploma.
- Each graduating senior gets free college and career counseling
At San Diego Virtual School, we’re committed to student academic success. With our student-centered teaching approach and online core curriculum and electives, students have the opportunity to learn valuable life skills while achieving their learning goals.