Are you thinking about your future? Make sure you get your passport and start earning college credits today!
That’s right – you’ll need a Passport2College. Even though you’re still in high school, you have a unique opportunity to earn college credit.
If you’re interested in college, it’s a great chance to pursue and learn about a career field of interest, experience college life, and earn college credits – before leaving high school.
AND NOW FOR THE BEST PART:
- All courses are 100% ONLINE. All you need is access to the internet!
- All courses are provided at NO CHARGE to the student or school district.
- All courses are delivered in accelerated, 8 week sessions. Each course will be completed in 8 weeks!
- This program is only available through DeVry University, in partnership with Advanced Academics, Inc.
YOU CAN QUALIFY!
JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU:
- Are a high school junior or senior rank
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 CGPA; some courses require additional placement testing
- Complete application and be recommended from a high school administrator or guidance counselor
TALK TO YOUR TEACHER OR COUNSELOR IF YOU’RE
READY TO APPLY
Introduction to Business and Technology
BUSN-115 (3 credit hours)
Logic and Design
CIS-115 (3 credit hours)
ENGL-135 (4 credit hours)
Prerequisite: Composition ENGL-112 (4 credit hours)*
Basic Medical Terminology
HIT-110 (4 credit hours)
HIT 111 (3 credit hours) starting Sept. 2013 Session
Algebra for College Students
MATH-114 (4 credit hours)*
MATH-190 (4 credit hours)*
Introduction to Networking with Lab
NETW-202 (3 credit hours)
Prerequisite: PC Hardware and Software with Lab COMP-129 (3 credit hours)
(3 credit hours)
Visual Design Fundamentals
WGD-201 (3 credit hours)
Prerequisite: Computer Applications for Business with Lab
COMP-100 (2 credit hours) or Proficiency Test COMP 100
*Additional placement test (conducted online, free) is required before being accepted into these courses. Once a student has applied and submitted all paperwork, DVU will contact student to set up placement test. If student does not place successfully into the course, other course recommendations will be suggested and student will submit a new application.